Abifix CA Syrup
Post your questions about Abifix CA Syrup - in the Forum
Abifix CA Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Abifix CA Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Abifix CA Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Infections after surgery
- Kidney infections
- Bacterial infections
- Bacterial infections of ear and nose
Abifix CA Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Abifix CA Syrup drug?
- Loose stools
- Stomach pain
- Hypersensitive reactions
- Infection or illness
- Increased in liver enzymes
- Abdominal pain
- Abnormal blood counts
- Allergic skin rea
Composition Salts in Abifix CA Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Abifix CA Syrup drug?
- Cefixime (50 mg)
- Clavulanic acid (31.25 mg)
Interactions of Abifix CA Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Abifix CA Syrup drug?
- Ethinyl estradiol
Precautions to be taken for Abifix CA Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Abifix CA Syrup?
- Be careful if you have penicillin-associated jaundice or skin rash
- kidney or liver dysfunction
- Consult your doctor if you develop Allergic reactions
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- History of anemia
- Inflammation of colon
- Kidney problems
- Liver or kidney disease
- Severe renal impairment
- Take along with food and with plenty of fluids
- Take caution if you have kidney or liver problems
- Take medicine with meals
- Taking medicines to thin the blood
Contra Indications of Abifix CA Syrup
When and on what circumstances Abifix CA Syrup has to be avoided?
- Child less than 6 months of age
- Glandular fever
- Penicillin hypersensitivity
Top Questions about Abifix CA Syrup
- Why Abifix CA Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Abifix CA Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Abifix CA Syrup?
- How Abifix CA Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Abifix CA Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Abifix CA Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Abifix CA Syrup?
- Abicon Suspension
- Abicon Tablet
- Abide Syrup
- Abide Tablet
- Abidol Injection
- Abifal Injection
- Abifix Az Tablet
- Abifix CA Capsule
- Abifix Tablet
- Abiflox OD Tablet
- Abiflox Oz Suspension
- Abiflox Suspension
- Abiflox TN Tablet
- Abigest N Capsule
- Abimox Ca Capsule
- Abimox CA Suspension
- Abingem Injection
- Abinim B Tablet