Post your questions about Fluracil Injection - in the Forum
Fluracil Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Fluracil Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Fluracil Injection drug is prescribed?
- Colon cancer
- Abnormal growth of skin
- Bowel cancer
- Breast cancer
- Superficial basal cell carcinoma
- Precancerous and cancerous skin growths
Fluracil Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Fluracil Injection drug?
- Hair loss
- Inflammation of the lining of the mouth
- Tiredness or fatigue
- Abnormal heart rhythm
- Rectum or anus
- Reddening of the palms of the hands or the sole
Composition Salts in Fluracil Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Fluracil Injection drug?
- 5-fluorouracil (50 mg)
Interactions of Fluracil Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Fluracil Injection drug?
- Biotin forte
- Calcet Plus
- Ecee plus
- Folic acid
Precautions to be taken for Fluracil Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Fluracil Injection?
- First course of treatment needs supervision in a hospital
- Keep your mouth clean to prevent infections
Contra Indications of Fluracil Injection
When and on what circumstances Fluracil Injection has to be avoided?
- Poor bone marrow function
- Poor nutritional state
- Serious infections
Top Questions about Fluracil Injection
- Why Fluracil Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Fluracil Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Fluracil Injection?
- How Fluracil Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Fluracil Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Fluracil Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Fluracil Injection?
- Flupred Eye Drops
- Flupred S Drops
- Flur 0 S Drops
- Flur Eye Drops
- Flur S Drops
- Flur Solution
- Fluracil Caps Capsule
- Fluracil Capsule
- Fluraz Capsule
- Flurbin Eye Drops
- Flurbin S Drops
- Flurbiprofen Tablet
- Flurbired Eye Drops
- Flurbiren Eye Drops
- Flurbiren S Drops
- Flurbitop S Drops
- Fluresin Injection
- Flurex Nasal Drops