Post your questions about Flugesic Capsule - in the Forum
Flugesic Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Flugesic Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Flugesic Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Pain after dental extractions
- Pain after injuries
- Pain after surgery
- Muscles diseases
- Nervous diseases
- Joints diseases
Flugesic Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Flugesic Capsule drug?
- Sleep disturbances
- Mood elevation
- Increased in liver enzymes
- Lack of muscle control
- Unusual tiredness
- Feeling of
Composition Salts in Flugesic Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Flugesic Capsule drug?
- Flupirtine (100 mg)
Working methodology of Flugesic Capsule
How the drug Flugesic Capsule works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Acting on processes that transmit pain.
Interactions of Flugesic Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Flugesic Capsule drug?
Precautions to be taken for Flugesic Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Flugesic Capsule?
- breastfeeding or planning to get pregnant
- Take this drug for maximum 2 weeks or as recommended
Contra Indications of Flugesic Capsule
When and on what circumstances Flugesic Capsule has to be avoided?
- Cardiac disorder
- Hepatic disorder
- Liver problems
Top Questions about Flugesic Capsule
- Why Flugesic Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Flugesic Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Flugesic Capsule?
- How Flugesic Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Flugesic Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Flugesic Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Flugesic Capsule?