Post your questions about Fludin Injection - in the Forum
Fludin Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Fludin Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Fludin Injection drug is prescribed?
- Malignant growth of breast
- Malignant growth of colon
- Malignant growth of liver
- Malignant growth of pancreas
- Malignant growth of urinary bladder
- Precancerous and cancerous growth
Fludin Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Fludin Injection drug?
- Myocardial ischemia
- Left ventricular dysfunction
- Cardiac arrest
- Cardiac arrhythmias
Composition Salts in Fludin Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Fludin Injection drug?
- 5-fluorouracil (50 mg)
Working methodology of Fludin Injection
How the drug Fludin Injection works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Blocking the growth of abnormal cells.
Interactions of Fludin Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Fludin Injection drug?
Precautions to be taken for Fludin Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Fludin Injection?
- First course of treatment needs supervision in a hospital
- Keep your mouth clean to prevent infections
Contra Indications of Fludin Injection
When and on what circumstances Fludin Injection has to be avoided?
- Breastfeeding Debilitated state Myelosuppression Poor bone marrow function Poor nutritional state Pregnant Serious infections
Top Questions about Fludin Injection
- Why Fludin Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Fludin Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Fludin Injection?
- How Fludin Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Fludin Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Fludin Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Fludin Injection?