All 3 Tablet
Post your questions about All 3 Tablet - in the Forum
All 3 Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of All 3 Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases All 3 Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Dust or pet allergies
- Ear-round allergies
- Hay fever
- Inflammation of the mucous membrane of the nose
- Reddish itchy weals
- Swelling in the skin
- Symptoms of allergic conditions
All 3 Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by All 3 Tablet drug?
- Dry mouth
- Bleeding from the nose
Composition Salts in All 3 Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in All 3 Tablet drug?
- Levocetirizine (5 mg)
Interactions of All 3 Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with All 3 Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for All 3 Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering All 3 Tablet?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Suffer from epilepsy or fits or kidney failure
- Take this drug at bedtime
Contra Indications of All 3 Tablet
When and on what circumstances All 3 Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Children below the age of six years
- Severe renal impairment
Top Questions about All 3 Tablet
- Why All 3 Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of All 3 Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in All 3 Tablet?
- How All 3 Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of All 3 Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using All 3 Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of All 3 Tablet?
- Alkof Liquid
- Alkof Plus Syrup
- Alkof Tablet
- Alkomni Syrup
- Alkona Syrup
- Alkor Syrup
- Alkorina Syrup
- Alkur Syrup
- All 9 Capsule
- All 9 F Tablet
- All 9 M Tablet
- All 9 Nvp Tablet
- All 9 Oc Tablet
- All 9 Pih Tablet
- All 9 Sachet
- All 9 Tablet
- All 9D Capsule
- All Care Plus Tablet