Post your questions about Flucil Injection - in the Forum
Flucil Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Flucil Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Flucil Injection drug is prescribed?
- Precancerous and cancerous growth
- Malignant growth of breast
- Malignant growth of colon
- Malignant growth of liver
- Malignant growth of pancreas
- Malignant growth of urinary bladder
Flucil Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Flucil Injection drug?
- Cardiac arrest
- Cardiac arrhythmias
- Myocardial ischemia
- Left ventricular dysfunction
Composition Salts in Flucil Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Flucil Injection drug?
- 5-fluorouracil (50 mg)
Interactions of Flucil Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Flucil Injection drug?
Precautions to be taken for Flucil Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Flucil Injection?
- First course of treatment needs supervision in a hospital
- Keep your mouth clean to prevent infections
Contra Indications of Flucil Injection
When and on what circumstances Flucil Injection has to be avoided?
- Debilitated state
- Poor bone marrow function
- Poor nutritional state
- Serious infections
Top Questions about Flucil Injection
- Why Flucil Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Flucil Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Flucil Injection?
- How Flucil Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Flucil Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Flucil Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Flucil Injection?
- Flucer Tablet
- Flucess Tablet
- Fluchem Capsule
- Fluci Capsule
- Flucid Tablet
- Flucide Capsule
- Flucide Kit
- Flucide Tablet
- Flucimax Tablet
- Flucin Cream
- Flucin Skin Cream
- Flucina Tablet
- Flucint Tablet
- Fluco C Capsule
- Fluco Capsule
- Fluco Dt Tablet
- Fluco Eden Healthcare Tablet
- Fluco J Tablet