Post your questions about Flexibel Capsule - in the Forum
Flexibel Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Flexibel Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Flexibel Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Degenerative joint disease
Flexibel Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Flexibel Capsule drug?
- Leg swelling
- Irregular heartbeat
- Mood changes
- Hair loss
- Swollen eyelids
Composition Salts in Flexibel Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Flexibel Capsule drug?
- Glucosamine sulphate (500 mg)
- Chondroitin (400 mg)
Interactions of Flexibel Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Flexibel Capsule drug?
- Antimitotic chemotherapy
Precautions to be taken for Flexibel Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Flexibel Capsule?
- Consult your doctor if you have asthma
- prostate cancer
- bleeding disorders or diabetes
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Take care if you have allergies
- Take caution if you are taking blood thinners
Contra Indications of Flexibel Capsule
When and on what circumstances Flexibel Capsule has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Flexibel Capsule
- Why Flexibel Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Flexibel Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Flexibel Capsule?
- How Flexibel Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Flexibel Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Flexibel Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Flexibel Capsule?
- Flexase SP Tablet
- Flexeva 3D Tablet
- Flexi Pep Powder
- Flexi Syrup
- Flexi Tablet
- Flexib Acuite Tablet
- Flexib Tablet
- Flexibel Ad Capsule
- Flexibel D Capsule
- Flexibel Gel
- Flexiblity Capsule
- Flexic Tablet
- Flexicam Tablet
- Flexicart Tablet
- Flexid Ap Tablet
- Flexidase Tablet
- Flexidik Mr Tablet
- Flexidik Plus Tablet
- Gliclazide bp
- Glucosamine hcl
- Glucosamine sulphate potassium
- Glucosamine sulphate potassium chloride
- Glucosamine sulphate sodium
- Glutamic acid
- Glycerin suppositories