Flexib Acuite Tablet
Post your questions about Flexib Acuite Tablet - in the Forum
Flexib Acuite Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Flexib Acuite Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Flexib Acuite Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Menstrual pain
- Rheumatoid arthritis
Flexib Acuite Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Flexib Acuite Tablet drug?
- Heart attack
- High blood pressure
- Kidney failure
- Intestinal bleeding
- Liver failure
- Stomach pain
- Urinary tract infection
- Upset stomach
Composition Salts in Flexib Acuite Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Flexib Acuite Tablet drug?
- Rofecoxib (50 mg)
Interactions of Flexib Acuite Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Flexib Acuite Tablet drug?
- Botulism immune globulin
Precautions to be taken for Flexib Acuite Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Flexib Acuite Tablet?
- Consult a doctor if you are allergic to aspirin or other NSAIDs
- Do consider your doctor's advice if you have blocked artery in the heart
- heart failure and high blood pressure
- Take precaution if you have stomach problems
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- chest pain
- heart attack or failure
Contra Indications of Flexib Acuite Tablet
When and on what circumstances Flexib Acuite Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic-type reactions after taking aspirin or other NSAIDs
- Known hypersensitivity
Top Questions about Flexib Acuite Tablet
- Why Flexib Acuite Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Flexib Acuite Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Flexib Acuite Tablet?
- How Flexib Acuite Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Flexib Acuite Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Flexib Acuite Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Flexib Acuite Tablet?
- Flexabenz Tablet
- Flexar Dt Tablet
- Flexeva 3D Tablet
- Flexi Capsule
- Flexi Injection
- Flexi Pep Powder
- Flexi Syrup
- Flexi Tablet
- Flexib Tablet
- Flexibel Ad Capsule
- Flexibel Capsule
- Flexibel D Capsule
- Flexibel Gel
- Flexiblity Capsule
- Flexic Tablet
- Flexicam Tablet
- Flexicart Tablet
- Flexid Ap Tablet