Post your questions about Flexi Tablet - in the Forum
Flexi Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Flexi Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Flexi Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Nausea and vomiting caused by chemotherapy or radiotherapy
Flexi Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Flexi Tablet drug?
- Feeling of warmth or flushing
- Urinary retention
- Unusual body movements or shaking
- Uneven heartbeats
- Part of the upper abdomen immediately over the stomach
- Low blood pressure leading to f
Composition Salts in Flexi Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Flexi Tablet drug?
- Ondansetron (4 mg)
Interactions of Flexi Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Flexi Tablet drug?
- Other CYP3A4 inducers
Precautions to be taken for Flexi Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Flexi Tablet?
- Do not chew or crush the tablets
- Do not take double dose for making up forgotten dose
- Do not use if you are allergic to omeprazole
Contra Indications of Flexi Tablet
When and on what circumstances Flexi Tablet has to be avoided?
- Gastric malignancy
- Impairment renal and hepatic functions
Top Questions about Flexi Tablet
- Why Flexi Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Flexi Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Flexi Tablet?
- How Flexi Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Flexi Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Flexi Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Flexi Tablet?
- Flexabenz Suspension
- Flexabenz Tablet
- Flexase SP Tablet
- Flexeva 3D Tablet
- Flexi Capsule
- Flexi Injection
- Flexi Pep Powder
- Flexi Syrup
- Flexib Acuite Tablet
- Flexib Tablet
- Flexibel Ad Capsule
- Flexibel Capsule
- Flexibel D Capsule
- Flexibel Gel
- Flexiblity Capsule
- Flexic Tablet
- Flexicam Tablet
- Flexicart Tablet