Post your questions about Flexi Syrup - in the Forum
Flexi Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Flexi Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Flexi Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Nausea and vomiting caused by chemotherapy or radiotherapy
Flexi Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Flexi Syrup drug?
- Low blood pressure leading to fainting or dizziness
- Part of the upper abdomen immediately over the stomach
- Rare allergic reactions
- Uneven heartbeats
- Unusual body movements or shaking
- Urinary retention
Composition Salts in Flexi Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Flexi Syrup drug?
- Ondansetron (2 mg)
Interactions of Flexi Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Flexi Syrup drug?
- Other CYP3A4 inducers
Precautions to be taken for Flexi Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Flexi Syrup?
- Do not chew or crush the tablets
- Do not take double dose for making up forgotten dose
- Do not use if you are allergic to omeprazole
Contra Indications of Flexi Syrup
When and on what circumstances Flexi Syrup has to be avoided?
- Gastric malignancy
- Impairment renal and hepatic functions
Top Questions about Flexi Syrup
- Why Flexi Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Flexi Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Flexi Syrup?
- How Flexi Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Flexi Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Flexi Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Flexi Syrup?
- Flexabenz Plus Tablet
- Flexabenz Suspension
- Flexase P Tablet
- Flexase SP Tablet
- Flexeva 3D Tablet
- Flexi Capsule
- Flexi Injection
- Flexi Pep Powder
- Flexi Tablet
- Flexib Acuite Tablet
- Flexib Tablet
- Flexibel Ad Capsule
- Flexibel Capsule
- Flexibel D Capsule
- Flexibel Gel
- Flexiblity Capsule
- Flexic Tablet
- Flexicam Tablet