Flexase SP Tablet
Post your questions about Flexase SP Tablet - in the Forum
Flexase SP Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Flexase SP Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Flexase SP Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Ear pain
- Ear infections
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Air cavities around nose
- Bones and joints pain
- Blood clots
- Periods pain
Flexase SP Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Flexase SP Tablet drug?
- Feeling of sickness
- Allergic reactions
- Acute renal tubular necrosis
- Abdominal bleeding
- Abdominal pain
- Bleeding nose
- Blood dys
Composition Salts in Flexase SP Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Flexase SP Tablet drug?
- Paracetamol (500 mg)
- Serratiopeptidase (15 mg)
- Aceclofenac (100 mg)
Interactions of Flexase SP Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Flexase SP Tablet drug?
- Interfere with certain laboratory tests
- Juxtapid mipomersen
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
Precautions to be taken for Flexase SP Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Flexase SP Tablet?
- Avoid using it if allergic to paracetamol
- Bleeding disorders
- Consult your doctor if you are suffering from crohn's disease
- kidney disease
- gastrointestinal disease
- blood clotting problems
- systemic lupus erythematosus
- metabolism disturbances
- Do not operate machinery or drive
- Do not take paracetamol if you consume alcoholic beverages every day
Contra Indications of Flexase SP Tablet
When and on what circumstances Flexase SP Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reaction
- Bleeding disorders
- Bleeding or bleeding disorders
- Blood coagulation disorders
- Heart attack
- Hepatic impairment
- Liver failure
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Severe kidney disease
- Stomach ulcer or intestinal bleeding
Top Questions about Flexase SP Tablet
- Why Flexase SP Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Flexase SP Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Flexase SP Tablet?
- How Flexase SP Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Flexase SP Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Flexase SP Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Flexase SP Tablet?
- Flex Suspension
- Flex Syrup
- Flexabenz Gel
- Flexabenz Plus Tablet
- Flexabenz Suspension
- Flexabenz Tablet
- Flexar Dt Tablet
- Flexase P Tablet
- Flexeva 3D Tablet
- Flexi Capsule
- Flexi Injection
- Flexi Pep Powder
- Flexi Syrup
- Flexi Tablet
- Flexib Acuite Tablet
- Flexib Tablet
- Flexibel Ad Capsule
- Flexibel Capsule