Flexase P Tablet
Post your questions about Flexase P Tablet - in the Forum
Flexase P Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Flexase P Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Flexase P Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Periods pain
- Ear pain
- Joint pain
Flexase P Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Flexase P Tablet drug?
- Abdominal pain
- Abdominal bleeding
- Abnormalities of blood cells
- Blood dyscrasias
- Acute renal tubular necrosis
- Allergic reactions
- Loose motions
- Liver toxicity
- Liver damage
- Mouth ulcers
Composition Salts in Flexase P Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Flexase P Tablet drug?
- Paracetamol (500 mg)
- Aceclofenac (100 mg)
Interactions of Flexase P Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Flexase P Tablet drug?
- Interfere with certain laboratory tests
- Juxtapid mipomersen
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
Precautions to be taken for Flexase P Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Flexase P Tablet?
- Avoid using it if allergic to paracetamol
- Consult your doctor if you are suffering from crohn's disease
- kidney disease
- gastrointestinal disease
- blood clotting problems
- systemic lupus erythematosus
- metabolism disturbances
- Do not operate machinery or drive
- Do not take paracetamol if you consume alcoholic beverages every day
Contra Indications of Flexase P Tablet
When and on what circumstances Flexase P Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reaction
- Bleeding or bleeding disorders
- Heart attack
- Hepatic impairment
- Liver failure
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Severe kidney disease
- Stomach ulcer or intestinal bleeding
Top Questions about Flexase P Tablet
- Why Flexase P Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Flexase P Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Flexase P Tablet?
- How Flexase P Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Flexase P Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Flexase P Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Flexase P Tablet?
- Flex SP Tablet
- Flex Suspension
- Flexabenz Er Tablet
- Flexabenz Gel
- Flexabenz Plus Tablet
- Flexabenz Suspension
- Flexabenz Tablet
- Flexar Dt Tablet
- Flexase SP Tablet
- Flexeva 3D Tablet
- Flexi Capsule
- Flexi Injection
- Flexi Pep Powder
- Flexi Syrup
- Flexi Tablet
- Flexib Acuite Tablet
- Flexib Tablet
- Flexibel Ad Capsule