Post your questions about Flexabenz Tablet - in the Forum
Flexabenz Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Flexabenz Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Flexabenz Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Muscle spasm
- Muscle pain
Flexabenz Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Flexabenz Tablet drug?
- Upset stomach
- Impaired thinking or reactions
- Blurred vision
- Altered taste sensation
- Dry mouth or throat
- Difficulty in concentrating
Composition Salts in Flexabenz Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Flexabenz Tablet drug?
- Cyclobenzaprine (5 mg)
Interactions of Flexabenz Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Flexabenz Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Flexabenz Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Flexabenz Tablet?
- Do not consume alcohol as it may worsen the side effects
- If you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding
- If you have heart rhythm disorder
- recent heart attack
- congestive heart failure
- heart block
- thyroid disorder
- liver disease
- enlarged prostate
- or problems with urination
- You may experience unpleasant withdrawal symptoms if you discontinue after long-term use
Contra Indications of Flexabenz Tablet
When and on what circumstances Flexabenz Tablet has to be avoided?
- Abnormal heart rhythm
- Chronic heart failure
- Heart block
- Increased pressure in eyes
- Overactive thyroid gland
- Recent heart attack
- Severe liver disease
- Sinus tachycardia
- Wide-angle glaucoma
Top Questions about Flexabenz Tablet
- Why Flexabenz Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Flexabenz Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Flexabenz Tablet?
- How Flexabenz Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Flexabenz Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Flexabenz Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Flexabenz Tablet?
- Flex P Tablet
- Flex S Tablet
- Flex Syrup
- Flex Tablet
- Flexabenz Er Tablet
- Flexabenz Gel
- Flexabenz Plus Tablet
- Flexabenz Suspension
- Flexar Dt Tablet
- Flexase P Tablet
- Flexase SP Tablet
- Flexeva 3D Tablet
- Flexi Capsule
- Flexi Injection
- Flexi Pep Powder
- Flexi Syrup
- Flexi Tablet
- Flexib Acuite Tablet