Post your questions about Flexabenz Gel - in the Forum
Flexabenz Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Flexabenz Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Flexabenz Gel drug is prescribed?
- Muscle pain
- Muscle spasm
- Muscle or joint pain
- Muscle strains
- Inflammation of joints
- Joint pain
- Lower back pain
- Pain in shoulder joint
- Pain in tendons
Flexabenz Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Flexabenz Gel drug?
- Upset stomach
- Upper abdomen pain
- Symptoms related to sunlight exposure
- Stomach ulcers or bleeding
- Altered taste sensation
- Abdominal pain
- Burning sensation
Composition Salts in Flexabenz Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Flexabenz Gel drug?
- Cyclobenzaprine (2% w/w)
- Diclofenac (1.16% w/w)
- Menthol (5% w/w)
- Methyl salicylate (10% w/w)
Interactions of Flexabenz Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Flexabenz Gel drug?
- Anisindione Coumadin
- Pain killers
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors
Precautions to be taken for Flexabenz Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Flexabenz Gel?
- Blood dyscrasias
- Darkening of tongue
- Do not consume alcohol as it may worsen the side effects
- Do not drink alcohol while taking this drug
- Do not take antacids with magnesium as they can interact with the drug
- Do not take it
- if you are allergic to it
- If you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding
- If you have heart rhythm disorder
- recent heart attack
- congestive heart failure
- heart block
- thyroid disorder
- liver disease
- enlarged prostate
- or problems with urination
- It should be taken with food or immediately after meals
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- Skin erythema
- Taking prescription or nonprescription medicine
- You may experience unpleasant withdrawal symptoms if you discontinue after long-term use
Contra Indications of Flexabenz Gel
When and on what circumstances Flexabenz Gel has to be avoided?
- Abdominal cramps
- Abnormal heart rhythm
- Cerebrovascular disease
- Chronic heart failure
- Congestive heart failure
- Heart block
- Increased pressure in eyes
- Ischaemic heart disease
- Overactive thyroid gland
- Peripheral arterial disease
- Recent heart attack
- Severe liver disease
- Sinus tachycardia
- Tetracycline hydrochloride therapy
- Wide-angle glaucoma
Top Questions about Flexabenz Gel
- Why Flexabenz Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Flexabenz Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Flexabenz Gel?
- How Flexabenz Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Flexabenz Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Flexabenz Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Flexabenz Gel?
- Flex MR Tablet
- Flex Oz Suspension
- Flex S Tablet
- Flex SP Tablet
- Flex Suspension
- Flex Syrup
- Flex Tablet
- Flexabenz Er Tablet
- Flexabenz Plus Tablet
- Flexabenz Suspension
- Flexabenz Tablet
- Flexar Dt Tablet
- Flexase P Tablet
- Flexase SP Tablet
- Flexeva 3D Tablet
- Flexi Capsule
- Flexi Injection
- Flexi Pep Powder