Post your questions about Abhope Tablet - in the Forum
Abhope Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Abhope Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Abhope Tablet drug is prescribed?
- HIV infections
Abhope Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Abhope Tablet drug?
- Skin rashes
- Shortness of breath
- Joint pain
- Inflammation of the eye
- Swelling of the neck
- Sore throat
- Tingling or numbness of hands and feet
Composition Salts in Abhope Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Abhope Tablet drug?
- Abacavir (300 mg)
Interactions of Abhope Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Abhope Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Abhope Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Abhope Tablet?
- Use in combination with other antiretroviral medicines
Contra Indications of Abhope Tablet
When and on what circumstances Abhope Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Blood pressure
- Heavy drinking
- Heavy smoking
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
Top Questions about Abhope Tablet
- Why Abhope Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Abhope Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Abhope Tablet?
- How Abhope Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Abhope Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Abhope Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Abhope Tablet?
- Abgel M Suspension
- Abgrow Syrup
- Abhay Tag Injection
- Abhay Tox Injection
- Abhayrab Injection
- Abhayrab Vaccine
- Abhayrig Injection
- Abhizyme Syrup
- Abiart Injection
- Abicon Suspension
- Abicon Tablet
- Abicort Tablet
- Abide Drops
- Abide Syrup
- Abide Tablet
- Abidol Injection
- Abifal Injection
- Abifix Az Tablet