Post your questions about Fixibid Syrup - in the Forum
Fixibid Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Fixibid Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Fixibid Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of ear and nose
- Kidney infections
Fixibid Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Fixibid Syrup drug?
- Loose stools
- Stomach pain
- Abdominal pain
- GI disturbances
- Pseudomembranous colitis
- Hypersensitive reactions
Composition Salts in Fixibid Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Fixibid Syrup drug?
- Cefixime (50 mg)
Working methodology of Fixibid Syrup
How the drug Fixibid Syrup works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting bacterial cell wall synthesis.
Interactions of Fixibid Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Fixibid Syrup drug?
Precautions to be taken for Fixibid Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Fixibid Syrup?
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- History of anemia
- Inflammation of colon
- Kidney problems
- Liver or kidney disease
- Severe renal impairment
- Take medicine with meals
- Taking medicines to thin the blood
Contra Indications of Fixibid Syrup
When and on what circumstances Fixibid Syrup has to be avoided?
- Child less than 6 months of age
Top Questions about Fixibid Syrup
- Why Fixibid Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Fixibid Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Fixibid Syrup?
- How Fixibid Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Fixibid Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Fixibid Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Fixibid Syrup?