Post your questions about Fixib Tablet - in the Forum
Fixib Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Fixib Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Fixib Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Acute pain
- Joint pain
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Periods pain
- Ear pain
Fixib Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Fixib Tablet drug?
- Shortness of breath
- Severe itching of the skin
- Skin reddening
- Rash of purple spots on the skin
- Increased sweating
- Increased level of liver enzymes
- High blood pressure
Composition Salts in Fixib Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Fixib Tablet drug?
- Paracetamol (500 mg)
- Nimesulide (100 mg)
Working methodology of Fixib Tablet
How the drug Fixib Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Increasing the pain threshold and increases the blood flow across the skin
- heat loss and sweating.
- Blocking the production of prostaglandins thereby relieving pain and inflammation.
Interactions of Fixib Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Fixib Tablet drug?
- Digitalis glycosides
- Interfere with certain laboratory tests
- Juxtapid mipomersen
Precautions to be taken for Fixib Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Fixib Tablet?
- Avoid using it if allergic to paracetamol
- Can cause infertility in women
- Do not take medicine if you are allergic to Nimesulide
- Do not take paracetamol if you consume alcoholic beverages every day
- Do not use if you have gastric ulceration
Contra Indications of Fixib Tablet
When and on what circumstances Fixib Tablet has to be avoided?
- Coagulation disorder
- Hepatic impairment
- Liver disease
- Renal impairment
Top Questions about Fixib Tablet
- Why Fixib Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Fixib Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Fixib Tablet?
- How Fixib Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Fixib Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Fixib Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Fixib Tablet?