Post your questions about Fixcef Tablet - in the Forum
Fixcef Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Fixcef Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Fixcef Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of ear and nose
- Kidney infections
Fixcef Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Fixcef Tablet drug?
- Pseudomembranous colitis
- Hypersensitive reactions
- GI disturbances
- Loose stools
- Stomach pain
- Abdominal pain
Composition Salts in Fixcef Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Fixcef Tablet drug?
- Cefixime (100 mg)
Working methodology of Fixcef Tablet
How the drug Fixcef Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting bacterial cell wall synthesis.
Interactions of Fixcef Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Fixcef Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Fixcef Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Fixcef Tablet?
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- History of anemia
- Inflammation of colon
- Kidney problems
- Liver or kidney disease
- Severe renal impairment
- Take medicine with meals
- Taking medicines to thin the blood
Contra Indications of Fixcef Tablet
When and on what circumstances Fixcef Tablet has to be avoided?
- Child less than 6 months of age
Top Questions about Fixcef Tablet
- Why Fixcef Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Fixcef Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Fixcef Tablet?
- How Fixcef Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Fixcef Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Fixcef Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Fixcef Tablet?