Post your questions about Fixcef Syrup - in the Forum
Fixcef Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Fixcef Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Fixcef Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Kidney infections
- Bacterial infections of ear and nose
Fixcef Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Fixcef Syrup drug?
- GI disturbances
- Loose stools
- Hypersensitive reactions
- Abdominal pain
- Stomach pain
- Pseudomembranous colitis
Composition Salts in Fixcef Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Fixcef Syrup drug?
- Cefixime (50 mg)
Interactions of Fixcef Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Fixcef Syrup drug?
Precautions to be taken for Fixcef Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Fixcef Syrup?
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- History of anemia
- Inflammation of colon
- Kidney problems
- Liver or kidney disease
- Severe renal impairment
- Take medicine with meals
- Taking medicines to thin the blood
Contra Indications of Fixcef Syrup
When and on what circumstances Fixcef Syrup has to be avoided?
- Child less than 6 months of age
Top Questions about Fixcef Syrup
- Why Fixcef Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Fixcef Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Fixcef Syrup?
- How Fixcef Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Fixcef Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Fixcef Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Fixcef Syrup?
- Fivoflu Injection
- Fix Derma Non Drying Cleanser Facewash
- Fixal DT Tablet
- Fixal Tablet
- Fixar Tablet
- Fixate Tablet
- Fixcef DT Tablet
- Fixcef FC Tablet
- Fixcef Tablet
- Fixcet Tablet
- Fixderma Fixtitis Antirash Cream
- Fixderma Kairfoll Anti Hair Loss Lotion
- Fixderma Moisturizing Lotion
- Fixderma Shadow Spf 30(75G) Gel
- Fixi DT Tablet
- Fixi Injection
- Fixi S Injection
- Fixi Syrup