Post your questions about Fixal Tablet - in the Forum
Fixal Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Fixal Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Fixal Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of ear and nose
- Kidney infections
Fixal Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Fixal Tablet drug?
- Abdominal pain
- GI disturbances
- Pseudomembranous colitis
- Hypersensitive reactions
- Loose stools
- Stomach pain
Composition Salts in Fixal Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Fixal Tablet drug?
- Cefixime (200 mg)
Interactions of Fixal Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Fixal Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Fixal Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Fixal Tablet?
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- History of anemia
- Inflammation of colon
- Kidney problems
- Liver or kidney disease
- Severe renal impairment
- Take medicine with meals
- Taking medicines to thin the blood
Contra Indications of Fixal Tablet
When and on what circumstances Fixal Tablet has to be avoided?
- Child less than 6 months of age
Top Questions about Fixal Tablet
- Why Fixal Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Fixal Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Fixal Tablet?
- How Fixal Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Fixal Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Fixal Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Fixal Tablet?
- Fivasa 27.5Y Nasal Spray
- Fivasa AZ Nasal Spray
- Fivocil Injection
- Fivoflu Injection
- Fix Derma Non Drying Cleanser Facewash
- Fix ME Tablet
- Fix Pad For Dressing Gel
- Fixal DT Tablet
- Fixar Tablet
- Fixate Tablet
- Fixcef DT Tablet
- Fixcef FC Tablet
- Fixcef Syrup
- Fixcef Tablet
- Fixcet Tablet
- Fixderma Fixtitis Antirash Cream
- Fixderma Kairfoll Anti Hair Loss Lotion
- Fixderma Moisturizing Lotion