Post your questions about Fipron Capsule - in the Forum
Fipron Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Fipron Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Fipron Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Clogged arteries
- Anemia due to folic acid deficiency
- Alzheimer's disease
- Increased requirement of folate in the body during pregnancy
- Low number of re
Fipron Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Fipron Capsule drug?
- Stomach upset
- Urge to vomit
- Unusual tiredness
- Sleeping disturbances
- Stiffness of the face
- Sores in mouth
- Sore throat
- Hypersensitivity reactions
- Inability to focus
Composition Salts in Fipron Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Fipron Capsule drug?
- Ferrous glycine sulphate (60 mg)
- Pyridoxine (3 mg)
- Cyanocobalamin (15 mcg)
- Niacinamide (50 mg)
- Zinc sulphate (22 mg)
- Folic acid (vitamin b9) (1.5 mg)
Interactions of Fipron Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Fipron Capsule drug?
- Anti-diabetic drugs
- Calcium supplements
- Iron salts
- Oral contraceptives
- Sodium calcium edetate
Precautions to be taken for Fipron Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Fipron Capsule?
- Avoid alcohol intake while treating with niacin
- Avoid taking in empty stomach
- Difficulty in breathing
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to it
- Do not take this medication if you are allergic to it
- Do not use if suffering from stomach ulcer
- Do not use if you are planning to be pregnant
- If you are pregnant
- planning to become pregnant
- or are breastfeeding
- If you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine
- herbal preparation
- or dietary supplement
- If you drink alcohol on a regular basis
- If you have allergies to medicines
- or other substances
- If you have an infection
- weakened eye nerve
- a buildup of waste in the blood
- any kind of anemia
- or low blood levels of iron or folic acid
- Kidney disease
- Limit alcohol consumption
- Liver disease
- Planning to become pregnant
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Swelling of the face
- tongue and throat
Contra Indications of Fipron Capsule
When and on what circumstances Fipron Capsule has to be avoided?
- Atrophic gastritis
- Double dose
- Hemolytic anemia
- Iron overload disorder
- Leber's hereditary optic atrophy
- Low amount of potassium in the blood
- Operation to remove stomach
- Severe renal impairment
- Untreated vitamin B12 deficiency anemia
Top Questions about Fipron Capsule
- Why Fipron Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Fipron Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Fipron Capsule?
- How Fipron Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Fipron Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Fipron Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Fipron Capsule?
- Fintrix Cream
- Fintrix Tablet
- Finuron Capsule
- Finzel Cream
- Finzole Capsule
- Finzole DM Tablet
- Fio Tablet
- Fiona Tablet
- Fiprox Dry Syrup
- Fiprox Dt Tablet
- Firam Tablet
- Fire D Tablet
- Firide Tablet
- Firm Up Capsule
- Firm XL Chewing Gum
- Firmi Plus Skin Lotion
- Firsito Lmf Tablet
- Firsito Plus Tablet