Post your questions about Alkaceff Injection - in the Forum
Alkaceff Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Alkaceff Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Alkaceff Injection drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections
- Lyme disease
- Surgical site infections
Alkaceff Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Alkaceff Injection drug?
- Glucose into the urine
- Genital fungal infection
- Pseudomembranous colitis
- Inflammation of a vein
- Injection site pain
Composition Salts in Alkaceff Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Alkaceff Injection drug?
- Ceftriaxone (500 mg)
Interactions of Alkaceff Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Alkaceff Injection drug?
- Calcium chloride
- Calcium gluceptate
- Calcium gluconate
- Levoleucovorin calcium
Precautions to be taken for Alkaceff Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Alkaceff Injection?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Renal impairment
- Taking other medicines
Contra Indications of Alkaceff Injection
When and on what circumstances Alkaceff Injection has to be avoided?
- Liver or kidney disease
- Patients with known allergy to the cephalosporin
Top Questions about Alkaceff Injection
- Why Alkaceff Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Alkaceff Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Alkaceff Injection?
- How Alkaceff Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Alkaceff Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Alkaceff Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Alkaceff Injection?
- Alizole Injection
- Alizole IP Capsule
- Alka Kcl Syrup
- Alka Soda Sachet
- Alka Syrup
- Alkacarb Syrup
- Alkacare Syrup
- Alkacee Syrup
- Alkaceff S Injection
- Alkacel Injection
- Alkacel Tablet
- Alkacin Injection
- Alkacip Syrup
- Alkacit Syrup
- Alkacitral Syrup
- Alkacitrate Syrup
- Alkacitron Syrup
- Alkacon Syrup