Post your questions about Alixime Tablet - in the Forum
Alixime Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Alixime Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Alixime Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of ear and nose
- Kidney infections
Alixime Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Alixime Tablet drug?
- Hypersensitive reactions
- Stomach pain
- Pseudomembranous colitis
- Abdominal pain
- Loose stools
- GI disturbances
Composition Salts in Alixime Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Alixime Tablet drug?
- Cefixime (200 mg)
Working methodology of Alixime Tablet
How the drug Alixime Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting bacterial cell wall synthesis.
Interactions of Alixime Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Alixime Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Alixime Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Alixime Tablet?
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- History of anemia
- Inflammation of colon
- Kidney problems
- Liver or kidney disease
- Severe renal impairment
- Take medicine with meals
- Taking medicines to thin the blood
Contra Indications of Alixime Tablet
When and on what circumstances Alixime Tablet has to be avoided?
- Child less than 6 months of age
Top Questions about Alixime Tablet
- Why Alixime Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Alixime Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Alixime Tablet?
- How Alixime Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Alixime Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Alixime Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Alixime Tablet?