Post your questions about 2 Pin Tablet - in the Forum
2 Pin Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 2 Pin Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases 2 Pin Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Abnormal bleeding from the womb
- Blood in urine
- Blood-stained mucus
- Post-abortion bleeding
- Postpartum bleeding
- Nose bleeding
- Excessive blood loss during periods in women
2 Pin Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 2 Pin Tablet drug?
- Skin rash
- Allergic rejection
Composition Salts in 2 Pin Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in 2 Pin Tablet drug?
- Ethamsylate (250 mg)
Working methodology of 2 Pin Tablet
How the drug 2 Pin Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Normalizing the blood vessels wall and improving platelet.
Interactions of 2 Pin Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 2 Pin Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for 2 Pin Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 2 Pin Tablet?
- Consult a doctor if you have acute porphyria
- fever with treatment
- non-cancerous growths or blood pigment disorder
- Do not use before onset of bleeding during periods
- Pregnant or breastfeeding a baby
- Take your doctor's advice if you have allergic reactions or allergy to sulfa drugs or wheat
Contra Indications of 2 Pin Tablet
When and on what circumstances 2 Pin Tablet has to be avoided?
Top Questions about 2 Pin Tablet
- Why 2 Pin Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 2 Pin Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 2 Pin Tablet?
- How 2 Pin Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 2 Pin Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 2 Pin Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of 2 Pin Tablet?