Post your questions about Femoact Tablet - in the Forum
Femoact Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Femoact Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Femoact Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Upset stomach
- Gastric ulcers
Femoact Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Femoact Tablet drug?
- Yellowing of eye or skin
- Discolouration of urine
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Severe dizziness or nausea
- Vomiting or stomach pain
- Swelling of face
- Unusual tiredness
- Unexplained bleeding or bruis
Composition Salts in Femoact Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Femoact Tablet drug?
- Famotidine (20 mg)
Working methodology of Femoact Tablet
How the drug Femoact Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting the excess acid release by the stomach.
Interactions of Femoact Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Femoact Tablet drug?
- Magnesium trisilicate
- Sodium diatrizoate
Precautions to be taken for Femoact Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Femoact Tablet?
- Consult your doctor if you develop fever with treatment
- Take your doctor's advice if you have allergic reactions
- Take your doctor's advice if you have non-cancerous growths in womb
- porphyria or renal failure
Contra Indications of Femoact Tablet
When and on what circumstances Femoact Tablet has to be avoided?
- Do not use before onset of bleeding during periods
- Possibility to gastric malignancy
- Pregnant or breastfeeding a baby
Top Questions about Femoact Tablet
- Why Femoact Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Femoact Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Femoact Tablet?
- How Femoact Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Femoact Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Femoact Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Femoact Tablet?