Post your questions about Femidin Injection - in the Forum
Femidin Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Femidin Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Femidin Injection drug is prescribed?
- Upset stomach
- Gastric ulcers
Femidin Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Femidin Injection drug?
- Severe dizziness or nausea
- Allergic reactions
- Breast enlargement in men
- Vomiting or stomach pain
- Unusual tiredness
- Unexplained bleeding or bruising
- Swelling of face
- Muscle discomfort
Composition Salts in Femidin Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Femidin Injection drug?
- Famotidine (20 mg)
Working methodology of Femidin Injection
How the drug Femidin Injection works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting the excess acid release by the stomach.
Interactions of Femidin Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Femidin Injection drug?
- Magnesium trisilicate
- Sodium diatrizoate
Precautions to be taken for Femidin Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Femidin Injection?
- Consult your doctor if you develop fever with treatment
- Take your doctor's advice if you have allergic reactions
- Take your doctor's advice if you have non-cancerous growths in womb
- porphyria or renal failure
Contra Indications of Femidin Injection
When and on what circumstances Femidin Injection has to be avoided?
- Do not use before onset of bleeding during periods
- Possibility to gastric malignancy
- Pregnant or breastfeeding a baby
Top Questions about Femidin Injection
- Why Femidin Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Femidin Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Femidin Injection?
- How Femidin Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Femidin Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Femidin Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Femidin Injection?