Femcinol Adp Gel
Post your questions about Femcinol Adp Gel - in the Forum
Femcinol Adp Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Femcinol Adp Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Femcinol Adp Gel drug is prescribed?
- Severe acne on back
- Severe acne on chest
- Severe acne on face
- Bacterial infections of soft tissue
- Bacterial infections of skin
- Bacterial infecti
Femcinol Adp Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Femcinol Adp Gel drug?
- Hives or welts
- Joint or muscle pain
- Skin rash
- Skin exfoliation
- Skin irritation
- Skin itching
- Shortness of breath
- Skin discomfort
- Skin burning sensations
- Puffiness or swelling
Composition Salts in Femcinol Adp Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Femcinol Adp Gel drug?
- Adapalene (10 mg)
- Clindamycin (1 mg)
Interactions of Femcinol Adp Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Femcinol Adp Gel drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Calcium gluconate
- Sodium thiosulphate
Precautions to be taken for Femcinol Adp Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Femcinol Adp Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Be careful if you are on birth control pills
- Consult your doctor if you have asthma
- kidney or liver disease
- Sunburnt skin
- Take caution if you are having allergic reactions
- Take caution if you have bloody or watery diarrhea
Contra Indications of Femcinol Adp Gel
When and on what circumstances Femcinol Adp Gel has to be avoided?
- Hypersensitivity to clindamycin or lincomycin
- Newborns and infants
- Pregnancy and lactation
Top Questions about Femcinol Adp Gel
- Why Femcinol Adp Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Femcinol Adp Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Femcinol Adp Gel?
- How Femcinol Adp Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Femcinol Adp Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Femcinol Adp Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Femcinol Adp Gel?
- Femark Drops
- Femark Syrup
- Femcal 500 Tablet
- Femcal Tablet
- Femcef Tablet
- Femcinol A Gel
- Femcinol A Skin Gel
- Femcinol Acne Soap
- Femcinol Os Facewash
- Femcinol X Facewash
- Femcort Cream
- Femcort Skin Cream
- Femed Syrup
- Femed Tablet
- Femella Tablet
- Femena Z Capsule
- Femexel Tablet
- Femfit Syrup
- Activated charcoal
- Activated dimethicone
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane
- Adapting electrolyte solutions
- Adefovir dipivoxil
- Adrenochrome monosemicarabzone
- Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone