Post your questions about Febcid Tablet - in the Forum
Febcid Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Febcid Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Febcid Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Gastric ulcers
- Upset stomach
Febcid Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Febcid Tablet drug?
- Allergic reactions
- Breast enlargement in men
- Severe dizziness or nausea
- Unusual tiredness
- Unexplained bleeding or bruising
- Swelling of face
- Vomiting or stomach pain
- Constipation or di
Composition Salts in Febcid Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Febcid Tablet drug?
- Famotidine (40 mg)
Working methodology of Febcid Tablet
How the drug Febcid Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting the excess acid release by the stomach.
Interactions of Febcid Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Febcid Tablet drug?
- Magnesium trisilicate
- Sodium diatrizoate
Precautions to be taken for Febcid Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Febcid Tablet?
- Consult your doctor if you develop fever with treatment
- Take your doctor's advice if you have allergic reactions
- Take your doctor's advice if you have non-cancerous growths in womb
- porphyria or renal failure
Contra Indications of Febcid Tablet
When and on what circumstances Febcid Tablet has to be avoided?
- Do not use before onset of bleeding during periods
- Possibility to gastric malignancy
- Pregnant or breastfeeding a baby
Top Questions about Febcid Tablet
- Why Febcid Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Febcid Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Febcid Tablet?
- How Febcid Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Febcid Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Febcid Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Febcid Tablet?