Post your questions about Alfi Tablet - in the Forum
Alfi Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Alfi Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Alfi Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Kidney infections
- Bacterial infections of ear and nose
Alfi Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Alfi Tablet drug?
- Loose stools
- Abdominal pain
- Hypersensitive reactions
- Stomach pain
- GI disturbances
- Pseudomembranous colitis
Composition Salts in Alfi Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Alfi Tablet drug?
- Cefixime (100 mg)
Interactions of Alfi Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Alfi Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Alfi Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Alfi Tablet?
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- History of anemia
- Inflammation of colon
- Kidney problems
- Liver or kidney disease
- Severe renal impairment
- Take medicine with meals
- Taking medicines to thin the blood
Contra Indications of Alfi Tablet
When and on what circumstances Alfi Tablet has to be avoided?
- Child less than 6 months of age
Top Questions about Alfi Tablet
- Why Alfi Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Alfi Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Alfi Tablet?
- How Alfi Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Alfi Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Alfi Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Alfi Tablet?
- Alfer Tablet
- Alferia Injection
- Alfex Capsule
- Alfexin Capsule
- Alfexin DT Tablet
- Alfexo Tablet
- Alfi CV Tablet
- Alfi Dry Syrup
- Alfix Akpash Pharma Tablet
- Alfix Tablet
- Alflox Drops
- Alflox Dt Tablet
- Alflox Eye Drops
- Alflox Tablet
- Alflu Tablet
- Alflucoz Capsule
- Alflucoz Tablet
- Alflux Tablet