Alfi Dry Syrup
Post your questions about Alfi Dry Syrup - in the Forum
Alfi Dry Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Alfi Dry Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Alfi Dry Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Kidney infections
- Bacterial infections of ear and nose
Alfi Dry Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Alfi Dry Syrup drug?
- Hypersensitive reactions
- Abdominal pain
- GI disturbances
- Pseudomembranous colitis
- Stomach pain
- Loose stools
Composition Salts in Alfi Dry Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Alfi Dry Syrup drug?
- Cefixime (50 mg)
Interactions of Alfi Dry Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Alfi Dry Syrup drug?
Precautions to be taken for Alfi Dry Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Alfi Dry Syrup?
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- History of anemia
- Inflammation of colon
- Kidney problems
- Liver or kidney disease
- Severe renal impairment
- Take medicine with meals
- Taking medicines to thin the blood
Contra Indications of Alfi Dry Syrup
When and on what circumstances Alfi Dry Syrup has to be avoided?
- Child less than 6 months of age
Top Questions about Alfi Dry Syrup
- Why Alfi Dry Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Alfi Dry Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Alfi Dry Syrup?
- How Alfi Dry Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Alfi Dry Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Alfi Dry Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Alfi Dry Syrup?
- Alfer Syrup
- Alfer Tablet
- Alfex BT Tablet
- Alfex Capsule
- Alfexin Capsule
- Alfexin DT Tablet
- Alfexo Tablet
- Alfi CV Tablet
- Alfi Tablet
- Alfix Akpash Pharma Tablet
- Alfix Tablet
- Alflox Drops
- Alflox Dt Tablet
- Alflox Eye Drops
- Alflox Tablet
- Alflu Tablet
- Alflucoz Capsule
- Alflucoz Tablet