Post your questions about Alfi CV Tablet - in the Forum
Alfi CV Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Alfi CV Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Alfi CV Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of ear and nose
- Bacterial infections
- Infections after surgery
- Kidney infections
Alfi CV Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Alfi CV Tablet drug?
- Abdominal pain
- Abnormal blood counts
- Allergic skin reaction
- GI disturbances
- Fungal infections
- Stomach pain
- Loose stools
- Skin rash or itching
Composition Salts in Alfi CV Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Alfi CV Tablet drug?
- Cefixime (200 mg)
- Clavulanic acid (125 mg)
Working methodology of Alfi CV Tablet
How the drug Alfi CV Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting bacterial cell wall synthesis.
- Blocking the activity of beta lactamase chemical.
Interactions of Alfi CV Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Alfi CV Tablet drug?
- Ethinyl Estradiol
Precautions to be taken for Alfi CV Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Alfi CV Tablet?
- Be careful if you have penicillin-associated jaundice or skin rash
- kidney or liver dysfunction
- Consult your doctor if you develop Allergic reactions
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- History of anemia
- Inflammation of colon
- Kidney problems
- Liver or kidney disease
- Severe renal impairment
- Take along with food and with plenty of fluids
- Take caution if you have kidney or liver problems
- Take medicine with meals
- Taking medicines to thin the blood
Contra Indications of Alfi CV Tablet
When and on what circumstances Alfi CV Tablet has to be avoided?
- Child less than 6 months of age
- Glandular fever
- Penicillin hypersensitivity
Top Questions about Alfi CV Tablet
- Why Alfi CV Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Alfi CV Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Alfi CV Tablet?
- How Alfi CV Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Alfi CV Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Alfi CV Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Alfi CV Tablet?