Farizym Forte Tablet
Post your questions about Farizym Forte Tablet - in the Forum
Farizym Forte Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Farizym Forte Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Farizym Forte Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Pancreatic insufficiency
- Cystic fibrosis
- Acute pancreatitis
- Stomach ulcers
- Skin burns
Farizym Forte Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Farizym Forte Tablet drug?
- Stomach pain
- Fibrosing colonopathy
- Abdominal pain
- Abnormal feces
Composition Salts in Farizym Forte Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Farizym Forte Tablet drug?
- Lipase (6000 fip u)
- Protease enzyme (350 fip u)
- Amylase (4000 fip u)
Interactions of Farizym Forte Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Farizym Forte Tablet drug?
- Antidiabetic agents
- Weight loss medications
Precautions to be taken for Farizym Forte Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Farizym Forte Tablet?
- Contents irritating to mucous
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Drink plenty of fluids
- Nursing mothers
- Pork allergy
- Potential viral transmission
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Renal impairment
- Take this medicine with food
- Take this medicine with meal or snacks
Contra Indications of Farizym Forte Tablet
When and on what circumstances Farizym Forte Tablet has to be avoided?
- Flare-up of long-term pancreas problems
- Inflammation of the pancreas
Top Questions about Farizym Forte Tablet
- Why Farizym Forte Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Farizym Forte Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Farizym Forte Tablet?
- How Farizym Forte Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Farizym Forte Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Farizym Forte Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Farizym Forte Tablet?
- Fap Tablet
- Far Tablet
- Farbisure Suspension
- Farbisure Tablet
- Farex (Wockhardt) Powder
- Farflam Gel
- Farib DSR Capsule
- Faringodyl Syrup
- Farizyme Tablet
- Farlutal Tablet
- Farmorubicin Injection
- Faro Tablet
- Faro Xt Tablet
- Faro Z Capsule
- Faroalfa Tablet
- Farobact Tablet
- Faronac Tablet
- Faronam Tablet