Post your questions about Famowal Tablet - in the Forum
Famowal Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Famowal Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Famowal Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Upset stomach
- Gastric ulcers
Famowal Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Famowal Tablet drug?
- Vomiting or stomach pain
- Unusual tiredness
- Unexplained bleeding or bruising
- Swelling of face
- Allergic reactions
- Breast enlargement in men
- Constipation or diarrhea
Composition Salts in Famowal Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Famowal Tablet drug?
- Famotidine (40 mg)
Working methodology of Famowal Tablet
How the drug Famowal Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting the excess acid release by the stomach.
Interactions of Famowal Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Famowal Tablet drug?
- Magnesium trisilicate
- Sodium diatrizoate
Precautions to be taken for Famowal Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Famowal Tablet?
- Consult your doctor if you develop fever with treatment
- Take your doctor's advice if you have allergic reactions
- Take your doctor's advice if you have non-cancerous growths in womb
- porphyria or renal failure
Contra Indications of Famowal Tablet
When and on what circumstances Famowal Tablet has to be avoided?
- Do not use before onset of bleeding during periods
- Possibility to gastric malignancy
- Pregnant or breastfeeding a baby
Top Questions about Famowal Tablet
- Why Famowal Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Famowal Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Famowal Tablet?
- How Famowal Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Famowal Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Famowal Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Famowal Tablet?