Post your questions about Famot Tablet - in the Forum
Famot Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Famot Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Famot Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Upset stomach
- Gastric ulcers
Famot Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Famot Tablet drug?
- Allergic reactions
- Breast enlargement in men
- Irregular heartbeat
- Severe dizziness or nausea
- Muscle discomfort
- Vomiting or stomach pain
- Unusual tiredness
Composition Salts in Famot Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Famot Tablet drug?
- Famotidine (20 mg)
Working methodology of Famot Tablet
How the drug Famot Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting the excess acid release by the stomach.
Interactions of Famot Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Famot Tablet drug?
- Magnesium trisilicate
- Sodium diatrizoate
Precautions to be taken for Famot Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Famot Tablet?
- Consult your doctor if you develop fever with treatment
- Take your doctor's advice if you have allergic reactions
- Take your doctor's advice if you have non-cancerous growths in womb
- porphyria or renal failure
Contra Indications of Famot Tablet
When and on what circumstances Famot Tablet has to be avoided?
- Do not use before onset of bleeding during periods
- Possibility to gastric malignancy
- Pregnant or breastfeeding a baby
Top Questions about Famot Tablet
- Why Famot Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Famot Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Famot Tablet?
- How Famot Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Famot Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Famot Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Famot Tablet?