Post your questions about Famonite Injection - in the Forum
Famonite Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Famonite Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Famonite Injection drug is prescribed?
- Upset stomach
- Gastric ulcers
Famonite Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Famonite Injection drug?
- Yellowing of eye or skin
- Muscle discomfort
- Severe dizziness or nausea
- Irregular heartbeat
- Breast enlargement in men
- Allergic reactions
- Discolouration of urine
Composition Salts in Famonite Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Famonite Injection drug?
- Famotidine (20 mg)
Working methodology of Famonite Injection
How the drug Famonite Injection works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting the excess acid release by the stomach.
Interactions of Famonite Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Famonite Injection drug?
- Magnesium trisilicate
- Sodium diatrizoate
Precautions to be taken for Famonite Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Famonite Injection?
- Consult your doctor if you develop fever with treatment
- Take your doctor's advice if you have allergic reactions
- Take your doctor's advice if you have non-cancerous growths in womb
- porphyria or renal failure
Contra Indications of Famonite Injection
When and on what circumstances Famonite Injection has to be avoided?
- Do not use before onset of bleeding during periods
- Possibility to gastric malignancy
- Pregnant or breastfeeding a baby
Top Questions about Famonite Injection
- Why Famonite Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Famonite Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Famonite Injection?
- How Famonite Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Famonite Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Famonite Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Famonite Injection?