Post your questions about Famokan Tablet - in the Forum
Famokan Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Famokan Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Famokan Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Gastric ulcers
- Upset stomach
Famokan Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Famokan Tablet drug?
- Severe dizziness or nausea
- Muscle discomfort
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Discolouration of urine
- Irregular heartbeat
- Allergic reactions
- Breast enlargement
Composition Salts in Famokan Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Famokan Tablet drug?
- Famotidine (40 mg)
Working methodology of Famokan Tablet
How the drug Famokan Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting the excess acid release by the stomach.
Interactions of Famokan Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Famokan Tablet drug?
- Magnesium trisilicate
- Sodium diatrizoate
Precautions to be taken for Famokan Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Famokan Tablet?
- Consult your doctor if you develop fever with treatment
- Take your doctor's advice if you have allergic reactions
- Take your doctor's advice if you have non-cancerous growths in womb
- porphyria or renal failure
Contra Indications of Famokan Tablet
When and on what circumstances Famokan Tablet has to be avoided?
- Do not use before onset of bleeding during periods
- Possibility to gastric malignancy
- Pregnant or breastfeeding a baby
Top Questions about Famokan Tablet
- Why Famokan Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Famokan Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Famokan Tablet?
- How Famokan Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Famokan Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Famokan Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Famokan Tablet?