Post your questions about Famofast Tablet - in the Forum
Famofast Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Famofast Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Famofast Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Upset stomach
- Gastric ulcers
Famofast Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Famofast Tablet drug?
- Muscle discomfort
- Allergic reactions
- Breast enlargement in men
- Irregular heartbeat
- Severe dizziness or nausea
- Vomiting or stomach pain
- Swelling of face
- Unusual ti
Composition Salts in Famofast Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Famofast Tablet drug?
- Famotidine (20 mg)
Working methodology of Famofast Tablet
How the drug Famofast Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting the excess acid release by the stomach.
Interactions of Famofast Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Famofast Tablet drug?
- Magnesium trisilicate
- Sodium diatrizoate
Precautions to be taken for Famofast Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Famofast Tablet?
- Consult your doctor if you develop fever with treatment
- Take your doctor's advice if you have allergic reactions
- Take your doctor's advice if you have non-cancerous growths in womb
- porphyria or renal failure
Contra Indications of Famofast Tablet
When and on what circumstances Famofast Tablet has to be avoided?
- Do not use before onset of bleeding during periods
- Possibility to gastric malignancy
- Pregnant or breastfeeding a baby
Top Questions about Famofast Tablet
- Why Famofast Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Famofast Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Famofast Tablet?
- How Famofast Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Famofast Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Famofast Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Famofast Tablet?