Post your questions about Famocid Injection - in the Forum
Famocid Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Famocid Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Famocid Injection drug is prescribed?
- Upset stomach
- Gastric ulcers
Famocid Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Famocid Injection drug?
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Discolouration of urine
- Irregular heartbeat
- Muscle discomfort
- Allergic reactions
- Breast enlargement in men
- Unusual tiredness
- Unexplained bleedin
Composition Salts in Famocid Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Famocid Injection drug?
- Famotidine (20 mg)
Working methodology of Famocid Injection
How the drug Famocid Injection works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting the excess acid release by the stomach.
Interactions of Famocid Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Famocid Injection drug?
- Magnesium trisilicate
- Sodium diatrizoate
Precautions to be taken for Famocid Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Famocid Injection?
- Consult your doctor if you develop fever with treatment
- Take your doctor's advice if you have allergic reactions
- Take your doctor's advice if you have non-cancerous growths in womb
- porphyria or renal failure
Contra Indications of Famocid Injection
When and on what circumstances Famocid Injection has to be avoided?
- Do not use before onset of bleeding during periods
- Possibility to gastric malignancy
- Pregnant or breastfeeding a baby
Top Questions about Famocid Injection
- Why Famocid Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Famocid Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Famocid Injection?
- How Famocid Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Famocid Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Famocid Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Famocid Injection?