Post your questions about Fam Tablet - in the Forum
Fam Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Fam Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Fam Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Upset stomach
- Gastric ulcers
Fam Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Fam Tablet drug?
- Yellowing of eye or skin
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Discolouration of urine
- Irregular heartbeat
- Severe dizziness or nausea
- Muscle discomfort
- Allergic reac
Composition Salts in Fam Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Fam Tablet drug?
- Famotidine (20 mg)
Working methodology of Fam Tablet
How the drug Fam Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting the excess acid release by the stomach.
Interactions of Fam Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Fam Tablet drug?
- Magnesium trisilicate
- Sodium diatrizoate
Precautions to be taken for Fam Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Fam Tablet?
- Consult your doctor if you develop fever with treatment
- Take your doctor's advice if you have allergic reactions
- Take your doctor's advice if you have non-cancerous growths in womb
- porphyria or renal failure
Contra Indications of Fam Tablet
When and on what circumstances Fam Tablet has to be avoided?
- Do not use before onset of bleeding during periods
- Possibility to gastric malignancy
- Pregnant or breastfeeding a baby
Top Questions about Fam Tablet
- Why Fam Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Fam Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Fam Tablet?
- How Fam Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Fam Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Fam Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Fam Tablet?