Post your questions about Alfaxime Tablet - in the Forum
Alfaxime Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Alfaxime Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Alfaxime Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of ear and nose
- Kidney infections
Alfaxime Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Alfaxime Tablet drug?
- Stomach pain
- Loose stools
- Pseudomembranous colitis
- GI disturbances
- Hypersensitive reactions
- Abdominal pain
Composition Salts in Alfaxime Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Alfaxime Tablet drug?
- Cefixime (100 mg)
Working methodology of Alfaxime Tablet
How the drug Alfaxime Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting bacterial cell wall synthesis.
Interactions of Alfaxime Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Alfaxime Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Alfaxime Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Alfaxime Tablet?
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- History of anemia
- Inflammation of colon
- Kidney problems
- Liver or kidney disease
- Severe renal impairment
- Take medicine with meals
- Taking medicines to thin the blood
Contra Indications of Alfaxime Tablet
When and on what circumstances Alfaxime Tablet has to be avoided?
- Child less than 6 months of age
Top Questions about Alfaxime Tablet
- Why Alfaxime Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Alfaxime Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Alfaxime Tablet?
- How Alfaxime Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Alfaxime Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Alfaxime Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Alfaxime Tablet?