Post your questions about Fadine Tablet - in the Forum
Fadine Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Fadine Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Fadine Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Gastric ulcers
- Upset stomach
Fadine Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Fadine Tablet drug?
- Unusual tiredness
- Unexplained bleeding or bruising
- Swelling of face
- Vomiting or stomach pain
- Severe dizziness or nausea
- Irregular heartbeat
- Discolouration of urine
Composition Salts in Fadine Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Fadine Tablet drug?
- Famotidine (40 mg)
Working methodology of Fadine Tablet
How the drug Fadine Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting the excess acid release by the stomach.
Interactions of Fadine Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Fadine Tablet drug?
- Magnesium trisilicate
- Sodium diatrizoate
Precautions to be taken for Fadine Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Fadine Tablet?
- Consult your doctor if you develop fever with treatment
- Take your doctor's advice if you have allergic reactions
- Take your doctor's advice if you have non-cancerous growths in womb
- porphyria or renal failure
Contra Indications of Fadine Tablet
When and on what circumstances Fadine Tablet has to be avoided?
- Do not use before onset of bleeding during periods
- Possibility to gastric malignancy
- Pregnant or breastfeeding a baby
Top Questions about Fadine Tablet
- Why Fadine Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Fadine Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Fadine Tablet?
- How Fadine Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Fadine Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Fadine Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Fadine Tablet?