Face Clear Gel
Post your questions about Face Clear Gel - in the Forum
Face Clear Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Face Clear Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Face Clear Gel drug is prescribed?
- Moisturizers and lotions
- Hair care products
- Acne vulgaris
- Shaving products
- Severe acne on back
- Severe acne on chest
- Severe acne on face
Face Clear Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Face Clear Gel drug?
- Oily skin
- Dry skin
- Skin redness
- Skin peeling
- Skin exfoliation
- Skin itching
- Skin irritation
- Skin discomfort
- Skin burning sensations
Composition Salts in Face Clear Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Face Clear Gel drug?
- Adapalene (1 mg)
- Clindamycin phosphate (10 mg)
- Phenoxyethanol (2.5 mg)
- Methylparaben (1 mg)
Interactions of Face Clear Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Face Clear Gel drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Face Clear Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Face Clear Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Children under the age of 12 years
- Consult your doctor if any reaction occurs
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- Sunburnt skin
Contra Indications of Face Clear Gel
When and on what circumstances Face Clear Gel has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Crohn's disease
Top Questions about Face Clear Gel
- Why Face Clear Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Face Clear Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Face Clear Gel?
- How Face Clear Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Face Clear Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Face Clear Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Face Clear Gel?
- Fabitax O Tablet
- Fabizol Powder
- Fabolite Powder
- Fabrimol Suspension
- Fabulae Tablet
- Fabulas Tablet
- Fabulon Tablet
- Fabuzest Tablet
- Face One Cream
- Face One Lotion
- Face Tablet
- Face To Face Cream
- Face To Face Lotion
- Faceclin A Cream
- Faceclin A Skin Gel
- Faceclin Gel
- Facer Mr Tablet
- Facer P Tablet
- Activated charcoal
- Activated dimethicone
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane
- Adapting electrolyte solutions
- Adefovir dipivoxil
- Adrenochrome monosemicarabzone
- Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone