Post your questions about 2 Pen LB Tablet - in the Forum
2 Pen LB Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 2 Pen LB Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases 2 Pen LB Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Infection during surgery
- and neonatal diarrhea
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Pseudomembranous colitis
2 Pen LB Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 2 Pen LB Tablet drug?
- Abdominal pain
- Abdominal cramps
- Acute allergic rejection
- Black hairy tongue
- Gastrointestinal upset
- Skin rash
- Shortness of breath
- Severe skin allergies
Composition Salts in 2 Pen LB Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in 2 Pen LB Tablet drug?
- Cloxacillin (125 mg)
- Amoxycillin (125 mg)
- Lactic acid bacillus (30 million spores)
Working methodology of 2 Pen LB Tablet
How the drug 2 Pen LB Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting the formation of bacterial cell wall.
- Killing bacteria by inhibiting the production of the bacterial cell wall.
- Killing the harmful bacteria and increasing the immune system function.
Interactions of 2 Pen LB Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 2 Pen LB Tablet drug?
- Antibiotic drugs
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for 2 Pen LB Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 2 Pen LB Tablet?
- Allergic to penicillins or cephalosporin
- Decrease the effectiveness of birth control pills
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- Regular kidney
- liver function and blood cell count test
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take the medicine with food
- Use second method of birth control
Contra Indications of 2 Pen LB Tablet
When and on what circumstances 2 Pen LB Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
- Clostridium difficile bacteria related colitis
- Serious kidney problems
Top Questions about 2 Pen LB Tablet
- Why 2 Pen LB Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 2 Pen LB Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 2 Pen LB Tablet?
- How 2 Pen LB Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 2 Pen LB Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 2 Pen LB Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of 2 Pen LB Tablet?