Post your questions about Excex Gel - in the Forum
Excex Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Excex Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Excex Gel drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of female reproductive organs
- Bacterial infections nasopharynx
- Bacterial infections of dental
- Bacterial infections of internal organs
- Bacterial infections of soft
Excex Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Excex Gel drug?
- Unusual weight loss
- Unusual tiredness
- Stomach cramps
- Loss of appetite
- Loosening of the skin
- Hives or welts
- Joint or muscle pain
Composition Salts in Excex Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Excex Gel drug?
- Adapalene (0.1%)
- Clindamycin (1%)
Working methodology of Excex Gel
How the drug Excex Gel works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Stopping pimple and reducing redness and soreness.
- Inhibiting the growth of bacteria.
Interactions of Excex Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Excex Gel drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Calcium gluconate
- Sodium thiosulphate
Precautions to be taken for Excex Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Excex Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Be careful if you are on birth control pills
- Consult your doctor if you have asthma
- kidney or liver disease
- Sunburnt skin
- Take caution if you are having allergic reactions
- Take caution if you have bloody or watery diarrhea
Contra Indications of Excex Gel
When and on what circumstances Excex Gel has to be avoided?
- Hypersensitivity to clindamycin or lincomycin
- Newborns and infants
- Pregnancy and lactation
Top Questions about Excex Gel
- Why Excex Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Excex Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Excex Gel?
- How Excex Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Excex Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Excex Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Excex Gel?