Post your questions about Evaderm Cream - in the Forum
Evaderm Cream drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Evaderm Cream
Why and for what indications and diseases Evaderm Cream drug is prescribed?
- Severe acne on back
- Severe acne on chest
- Severe acne on face
- Bacterial infections nasopharynx
- Bacterial infections of dental
- Bacterial infections of internal
Evaderm Cream medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Evaderm Cream drug?
- Fast heartbeat
- Dry mouth
- Dry skin
- Stomach cramps
- Unusual tiredness
- Unusual weight loss
- Skin redness
- Skin rash
- Skin burning sensations
- Skin discomf
Composition Salts in Evaderm Cream
List of generics and active salts used in Evaderm Cream drug?
- Adapalene (0.1%)
- Clindamycin (1%)
Interactions of Evaderm Cream with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Evaderm Cream drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Calcium gluconate
- Sodium thiosulphate
Precautions to be taken for Evaderm Cream
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Evaderm Cream?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Be careful if you are on birth control pills
- Consult your doctor if you have asthma
- kidney or liver disease
- Sunburnt skin
- Take caution if you are having allergic reactions
- Take caution if you have bloody or watery diarrhea
Contra Indications of Evaderm Cream
When and on what circumstances Evaderm Cream has to be avoided?
- Hypersensitivity to clindamycin or lincomycin
- Newborns and infants
- Pregnancy and lactation
Top Questions about Evaderm Cream
- Why Evaderm Cream is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Evaderm Cream?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Evaderm Cream?
- How Evaderm Cream medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Evaderm Cream with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Evaderm Cream?
- What are the Contra Indications of Evaderm Cream?
- Evacef O Syrup
- Evacef O Tablet
- Evaclear Kit
- Evaclot Tablet
- Evacuol Granules
- Evacuol Granules Injection
- Evacure Tablet
- Evaday Tablet
- Evaderm N Gel
- Evadiol Tablet
- Evadox Tablet
- Evadoxime CV Tablet
- Evadoxime DT Tablet
- Evadoxime Tablet
- Evafem Tablet
- Evafex Tablet
- Evaflox Tablet
- Evagest Capsule
- Activated charcoal
- Activated dimethicone
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane
- Adapting electrolyte solutions
- Adefovir dipivoxil
- Adrenochrome monosemicarabzone
- Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone