Post your questions about Evabolin Injection - in the Forum
Evabolin Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Evabolin Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Evabolin Injection drug is prescribed?
- Catabolic states
- Breast cancer
- Kidney failure
Evabolin Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Evabolin Injection drug?
- Abnormal liver function
- Abnormal blood tests
- Bleeding in patients receiving blood thinning agents
- Bladder irritability
- Premature closure of epiphyses in children
- Increased hemoglobin
- Increased se
Composition Salts in Evabolin Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Evabolin Injection drug?
- Nandrolone (25 mg)
Interactions of Evabolin Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Evabolin Injection drug?
- Adrenal steroid
- Adrenocorticotropic hormone
- Oral anticoagulants
- Oral antidiabetic agents
Precautions to be taken for Evabolin Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Evabolin Injection?
- Do not consume this drug with high calcium level or kidney damage
- Not recommended to take this drug if patient have prostate cancer
- Should not be used to enhance the ability in sports
Contra Indications of Evabolin Injection
When and on what circumstances Evabolin Injection has to be avoided?
- Liver disease
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Prostatic or breast carcinoma
Top Questions about Evabolin Injection
- Why Evabolin Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Evabolin Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Evabolin Injection?
- How Evabolin Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Evabolin Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Evabolin Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Evabolin Injection?
- Ev Tablet
- Ev Ther Injection
- Eva Q Fiber Powder
- Eva Q P Powder
- Eva Q Powder
- Eva Q Syrup
- Evabet Injection
- Evabet Tablet
- Evacal Tablet
- Evacarb Injection
- Evacef Injection
- Evacef O Syrup
- Evacef O Tablet
- Evacef S Injection
- Evacin Tablet
- Evaclear Kit
- Evaclot Tablet
- Evacuol Granules