Post your questions about Alexi Tablet - in the Forum
Alexi Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Alexi Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Alexi Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Infections after surgery
- Bacterial infections of urinary tract
- Bacterial infections of skin
- Bacterial infections of respiratory tract
Alexi Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Alexi Tablet drug?
- Fungal infections
- Irritation at the site of injection
- Increased in liver enzymes
- Infection or illness
- Abnormal blood counts
Composition Salts in Alexi Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Alexi Tablet drug?
- Amoxycillin (500 mg)
- Clavulanic acid (125 mg)
Interactions of Alexi Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Alexi Tablet drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Ethinyl Estradiol
Precautions to be taken for Alexi Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Alexi Tablet?
- Be careful if you have penicillin-associated jaundice or skin rash
- kidney or liver dysfunction
- Consult your doctor if you develop Allergic reactions
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take along with food and with plenty of fluids
- Take caution if you have kidney or liver problems
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Alexi Tablet
When and on what circumstances Alexi Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
- Glandular fever
- Penicillin hypersensitivity
Top Questions about Alexi Tablet
- Why Alexi Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Alexi Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Alexi Tablet?
- How Alexi Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Alexi Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Alexi Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Alexi Tablet?
- Alex Plus Syrup
- Alex SF Lozenges
- Alex Sugar Free Syrup
- Alex Syrup
- Alex Tablet
- Alexfix Tablet
- Alexi Dx Capsule
- Alexi Injection
- Alexia Syrup
- Alexin Capsule
- Alexin Dt Tablet
- Alexin Kid Tablet
- Alexin Syrup
- Alexin Tablet
- Alexis Eye Drops
- Alext Tablet
- Alezol D Capsule
- Alf P Tablet