Post your questions about Alexi Injection - in the Forum
Alexi Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Alexi Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Alexi Injection drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of gums
- Bacterial infections of heart
- Bacterial infections of ear
- Bacterial infections of respiratory tract
- Bacterial infections of skin
Alexi Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Alexi Injection drug?
- Infection or illness
- Increased in liver enzymes
- Irritation at the site of injection
- Severe skin allergies
- Serum sickness
- Skin rash
- Skin rash or itc
Composition Salts in Alexi Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Alexi Injection drug?
- Amoxycillin (1000 mg)
- Clavulanic acid (200 mg)
Interactions of Alexi Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Alexi Injection drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Ethinyl Estradiol
Precautions to be taken for Alexi Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Alexi Injection?
- Be careful if you have penicillin-associated jaundice or skin rash
- kidney or liver dysfunction
- Consult your doctor if you develop Allergic reactions
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take along with food and with plenty of fluids
- Take caution if you have kidney or liver problems
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Alexi Injection
When and on what circumstances Alexi Injection has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
- Glandular fever
- Penicillin hypersensitivity
Top Questions about Alexi Injection
- Why Alexi Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Alexi Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Alexi Injection?
- How Alexi Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Alexi Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Alexi Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Alexi Injection?
- Alex Plus Sf Syrup
- Alex Plus Syrup
- Alex Soap
- Alex Sugar Free Syrup
- Alex Syrup
- Alex Tablet
- Alexfix Tablet
- Alexi Dx Capsule
- Alexi Tablet
- Alexia Syrup
- Alexin Capsule
- Alexin Dt Tablet
- Alexin Kid Tablet
- Alexin Syrup
- Alexin Tablet
- Alexis Eye Drops
- Alext Tablet
- Alezol D Capsule