Post your questions about Alexfix Tablet - in the Forum
Alexfix Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Alexfix Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Alexfix Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Hay fever
- Ear-round allergies
- Dust or pet allergies
- Reddish itchy weals
- Symptoms of allergic conditions
- Swelling in the skin
- Inflammation of the mucous membrane of the nose
Alexfix Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Alexfix Tablet drug?
- Bleeding from the nose
- Dry mouth
Composition Salts in Alexfix Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Alexfix Tablet drug?
- Levocetirizine (5 mg)
Interactions of Alexfix Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Alexfix Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Alexfix Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Alexfix Tablet?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Suffer from epilepsy or fits or kidney failure
- Take this drug at bedtime
Contra Indications of Alexfix Tablet
When and on what circumstances Alexfix Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Children below the age of six years
- Severe renal impairment
Top Questions about Alexfix Tablet
- Why Alexfix Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Alexfix Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Alexfix Tablet?
- How Alexfix Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Alexfix Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Alexfix Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Alexfix Tablet?
- Alex Plus P Syrup
- Alex Plus Paediatric Drops
- Alex SF Lozenges
- Alex Sf Syrup
- Alex Soap
- Alex Sugar Free Syrup
- Alex Syrup
- Alex Tablet
- Alexi Dx Capsule
- Alexi Injection
- Alexi Tablet
- Alexia Syrup
- Alexin Capsule
- Alexin Dt Tablet
- Alexin Kid Tablet
- Alexin Syrup
- Alexin Tablet
- Alexis Eye Drops