Post your questions about Eterna Injection - in the Forum
Eterna Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Eterna Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Eterna Injection drug is prescribed?
- Nausea and vomiting caused by chemotherapy or radiotherapy
Eterna Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Eterna Injection drug?
- Changes to results of some liver function tests
- Chest pain
- Urinary retention
- Unusual body movements or shaking
- Uneven heartbeats
- Low blood pressure leading to fainting or dizzin
Composition Salts in Eterna Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Eterna Injection drug?
- Ondansetron (2 mg)
Interactions of Eterna Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Eterna Injection drug?
- Other cyp3a4 inducers
Precautions to be taken for Eterna Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Eterna Injection?
- Do not chew or crush the tablets
- Do not take double dose for making up forgotten dose
- Do not use if you are allergic to omeprazole
Contra Indications of Eterna Injection
When and on what circumstances Eterna Injection has to be avoided?
- Gastric malignancy
- Impairment renal and hepatic functions
Top Questions about Eterna Injection
- Why Eterna Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Eterna Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Eterna Injection?
- How Eterna Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Eterna Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Eterna Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Eterna Injection?
- Etavone Skin Cream
- Etazam Tablet
- Etaze H.T. Cream
- Etaze Id Cream
- Etazyme Syrup
- Etc Tablet
- Etela H Tablet
- Etela Tablet
- Eterna MD Tablet
- Eterna Syrup
- Eternex Ez Tablet
- Eternex F Tablet
- Eternex T S Tablet
- Eternex Tablet
- Eteron Tablet
- Etex T Injection
- Etex T Tablet
- Etex Tablet